Famous for its use by NGOs all over the World.
It is a generic system with the latest autonomouse and mobile communication standards.
As a pop-up network it works even in areas without mobile or public internet.
It consists of 3 Elements
- the IOT sensor pack,
- the central datalogger and network interface unit
- the Software which displays on a GIS the situation and control Monitor
Carrier Connect provides an Turn-Key Solution for all kind of Application:
The generic IOT Node LoRa 4G environmental sensing monitoring alerting and mobilisation Suite.
typically it consists of
- LoRa Sensor Transmitter with a Range (depending from the environment minimum 1-2km)
- LoRa Repeater Unit wich extends the distance to the Gateway Reciever (depending on the environment) to up to 5-200km
- The LoRa Gateway Reciever communicates with the Farmer or Official directely with Display and Beeps.
- If Internet is available at the point of the Gateway Reciever, the data can be feed into a national survey network, situation control system or just an private Telegram Messaging for the Owner of the sensor application.
TYPICAL USE CASES
- Irrigation Control in abroad areas (deployed e.g. in Cambodia)
- Drought Monitoring
- Wildlife Survey
- Flood Monitoring
- Solar Power
- Critical infrastructure status
- Perimeter control
- in general Smart Agriculture
Typical Project Services
Consulting for State Agencies and NGOs
Individual Sensor development
Network Roll Out Planing
Project Planing, Deployment and Fulfillment